[TEXAS - REMOTE] ADVISOR, CYBERSECURITY CONSULTING - UNITED STATES
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, leaders of business units and embedded security champions may provide software or portfolio-level advice.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
** Candidates must be W2
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related major; or equivalent professional experience in a similar role
- Having more than 5 years of experience with Splunk (implementing, monitoring, and configuring Splunk)
- Having more than 5 years of direct experience in the area of cybersecurity
- Good experience with O365 and Splunk integration
- Excellent understanding of IT and Cybersecurity technologies
- Practical knowlege of networking such as TCP/IP, DNS, SSL
- Good experience with security processes and documentation
- Industry certifications relevant to the role such as Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin or Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin
Pre-Screening questions need to be included in the resume:
- Summarize your latest Splunk integration project and what is your role within the project
- Works with clients to mitigate compliance risks in terms of safe product setup, implementation and how they match and conform to relevant security protocols and guidelines.
- Guides clients in the development and enforcement of security control
- Prioritizes own work and may have responsibilities to instruct, guide, delegate and supervise the work of more junior team members
- Understands and contributes to the approach, regulation, guidelines, and processes for cybersecurity
- Build and offer workshops on cybersecurity issues to professional and non-technical audiences.
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single customer, software or project into specific frameworks, apps and model designs
Please send your CV to: