Test Senior Engineer
- Provides a High-Level Evaluation Approach and a detailed test schedule for new hardware and solutions technologies to the Technical Manager
- Supervises the execution and updates on new hardware and solution products
- Product evaluation outcomes Interfaces with external validation partners to develop detailed research plans and coverage assessments through various test organizations
- Manages and updates from validation collaborators on test deliverables and test execution
- Develops and registers test plans and test cases for recently invented or existing technologies for hardware and solutions
- Developing testing software and automation for testing in use
- Directs a research team during test execution and reports findings to engineers and leadership in development.
- Build test plans based on feedback from production and marketing that provide capital needs, scheduling expectations and scope.
- Server storage infrastructure expertise is preferred, like PCIe, SAS and RAID,
- Must have a good knowledge of hardware and software experiences and be able to apply this understanding to solve challenges,
- Detail-oriented with product quality focus,
- Strong verbal and written contact.
- Defines and proposes new research methodologies to decrease test time and maximize coverage of tests
- Implements a quality development process before and after research programs with test plans, test events, and automation Mentoring young engineers in the test community
- Evaluates test schedule feasibility before and after test programs
- Evaluates research methodologies to decrease test time and boost the coverage of studies
- Communicates with test technicians in the implementation of test plans and guides them
- Drives the use of automation and research techniques and where possible, pushes to develop processes
- Works with the expanded technical team to ensure that all appropriate checks are performed, and tracks project progress
- Develops and executes scripts for test automation
Round Rock, TX
Please send your CV to: