US Citizenship Required
- Manages or uses applications designed and applied as a commodity, leveraging best-in-class process/lifecycle management implementation processes
- Collects organization specifications and takes part in product description and prioritization of functionality, including consumer usability studies
- Conducts comparative analyses on product-level features
- Creates technical documentation of products/solutions in device software.
- Helps to build and review end-user and professional end-user reports
- Drives the generation of innovations for future products in system applications or for the next iteration of a current model.
- Protects intellectual property by incorporating applicable regulatory functions ( e.g. procurement, patents, open-source)
- Leads or engages in the lifecycle of the production of information systems, including analysis, new development, modification, security, error repair, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products
- Designs and introduces significant technical or performance upgrades for current system devices or creates new products or tools for system applications.
- Design and development of applications for security platforms or embedded devices in Windows, Linux or related dynamic multi-threaded OS environments
- Makes machine software updates to fix bugs in the initial installation and introduces extensions to current systems to add additional functionality or boost performance.
- Reviews product quality standards, criteria and designs; establishes and executes product quality or performance assurance plans and tests;
- Works with the team to create, manage and coordinate existing production plans, timelines and development status with the team responsible for shipping goods under budget, plan and quality guidelines
— Windows, Debian and/or Java skills. (Preferred for Linux environment)
— Good experience of firewalls, switches, data centers and servers.
— Seibel, EBS or Jenkins experience.
- Participates in the planning, evaluation and study of criteria and specifications for information systems
- Prepares written criteria for activities with mid-level difficulty from verbal requirements
- Prepares, where appropriate, design, practical, technological and/or user documentation
- Using defined methodologies for the software system lifecycle
- Reviews and executes information device product evaluation methods
- Follows the source code and regulation of file revision for projects
- Guarantees that the technological environment is maintained correctly and that any issues are fixed.
- Ensures that modern architecture is correctly deployed in keeping with standards and requirements.
- Ensures the correct settlement of conflicts that have been compounded.
- Identify performance problems and pushes to address the production of tools.
- Directs cross-functional teams to develop the architecture of IT infrastructure.
- Mentor to less seasoned members of the squad.
- In cross-functional and intra-departmental efforts, it has technological expertise.
- Good knowledge and expertise in the environment of virtual computing.
- Conveys project challenges and status explicitly
- Logs project plan, delay, and other details correctly
- Analyzes and conducts pattern papers on indicators of efficiency
- Participates in enhancing product quality by better processes and procedures
*Everyday: Track, fix, and address all problems relating to the DFN setting.
*Team Environment: The ecosystem will be owned and preserved by capital in the DFN. They will be accountable to CMMC for all repairs, patching and monitoring. Fresh team bonding-5 people doing the same form of job. 2 in the US and 3 in the IST.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Duration: 6 months
Location: Fully remote
Please send your CV to: