Solutions Architecture, Senior Principal Engineer
- Strong math and statistics background, including statistical modeling, analysis of variance, vectors.
- Experience in all stages in a data science project life cycle including designed & deployed Machine Learning models in production and Machine Learning techniques like Ranking, Classification, Clustering, Regression and Topic Modeling
- Strong database knowledge and expertise in SQL.
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, information retrieval, data mining, statistics, NLP or related field
- Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math, or similar technical expertise in Data Science, Analytics, Modelling, Monitoring or Business Intelligence
- 6 to 8 years of associated educational experience for a bachelor's degree; or 4 to 6 years with a master's degree;
- Familiarity with programming languages for data analysis, such as Python, R, tools for data science, frameworks and tools for data engineering.
Please send your CV to: