Software System Senior Engineer
- Leads or engages in the lifecycle of the production of information systems, including analysis, new development, modification, security, error repair, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products
- Designs and introduces significant technical or performance upgrades for current system devices or creates new products or tools for system applications.
- Design and development of applications for security platforms or embedded devices in Windows, Linux or related dynamic multi-threaded OS environments
- Makes machine software updates to fix bugs in the initial installation and introduces extensions to current systems to add additional functionality or boost performance.
- Reviews product quality standards, criteria and designs; establishes and executes product quality or performance assurance plans and tests;
- Manages or uses applications designed and applied as a commodity, leveraging best-in-class process/lifecycle management implementation processes
- Collects market criteria and assists in product definition and prioritization of functionality, including consumer compatibility tests. Conducts comparative analysis of product-level features
- Creates technical documentation of products/solutions in device software.
- Helps to build and review end-user and professional end-user reports
- Drives the generation of innovations for future products in system applications or for the next iteration of a current model.
- Protects intellectual property by incorporating applicable regulatory functions (e.g. procurement, patents, open-source)
- Works with the team to create, manage and coordinate existing production plans, timelines and development status with the team responsible for shipping goods under budget, plan and quality guidelines
- Contributes to modern or re-engineered applications design and architecture
- Prepares specifications of a written software framework for sophisticated goods from architectural diagrams and documentation
- Develops and discusses, where applicable, architecture, functional, technological and/or user documentation
- Develops, tests analyzes and applies software products and systems testing techniques
- Developing, checking and implementing code of substantial complexity for new or current applications
- Provides assistance for current applications, either by deployment or advice to less senior engineers, for repair or maintenance.
- Designs and applies the monitoring methods of source code revision for goods
- Prepare detailed reports of project status for leading indicators and evaluate output measurements.
- Defines and executes departmental or cross-functional process optimization practices
- Contributes to capital, scheduling and price sizing for medium difficulty information system creation ventures
- Ensure that the technological environment is maintained correctly and that any issues are fixed.
- Confirm the correct deployment of the new architecture in compliance with NIST 800-171 and CMMC documentation codes of operation.
- Leading cross-functional conversations between all technology pillars and the implementation by information/requirement selection of new server infrastructure.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Round Rock, Texas, United States
US Citizenship Required.
Round Rock, TX
Please send your CV to: