- Good knowledge with server management and hardware storage.
- Recognizes troubleshooting and fixes operational server problems at the service stage.
- Engages in root cause analysis of technical incidents and issue management.
- Participates in process and technological development of IT environments and customer service.
- Participates in issue, problem, change, and client request management in Windows, Linux, and Virtualization domains.
- Tracks overall performance to proactively detect and adjust potential problems.
- Analyzes and fixes device issues and results.
- Platform records and procedures for ongoing activities.
- Creates automation, where necessary, to reduce the workload of the team and of the partner teams.
- Experience in support of Microsoft technologies in a highly accessible area, with understanding of MS Clustering technology
- Identifies structural challenges within an organization and develops/rolls out solutions to minimize uncertainty.
- Provides continuous updates to executives, clients and colleagues on upgrades, developments and solutions.
- Having knowledge with networking and storage principles.
- Having knowledge in the ITIL process.
- Good cloud technology know-how, including private, public and hybrid technologies.
Required soft skills:
- Get along well with others and team-focused on the exchange of information.
- A strong sense of urgency, self-motivated.
- Customer-focused, excellent communication abilities.
- Willing to collaborate with a variety of cross-functional teams in a diverse global climate.
- Script skill:
+ Able to produce reports by scripting.
+ Ability to optimize tasks to achieve operating efficiencies.
- Certified by ITIL.
- Certification in Windows, Linux, and/or VMware.
Deploys a new architecture of IT infrastructure based on approved designs. Drives issue resolutions that have been scaled up. Implements a solution for performance problems. Participates in cross-functional teams to assist in the creation of IT infrastructure architecture. Good knowledge and expertise in the area of virtual computing. Utilizes technical expertise in cross-functional and intra-departmental efforts.
It must be W2
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Durham, North Carolina, United States
Please send your CV to: