Senior Software Engineer - IT -United States
- Design, develops, tests, debugs, maintains and document program code in accordance with systems quality accredited standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies business needs, analyzes and creates software solutions.
- Prepares design documentation, test data for unit testing, string and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends solutions (software and hardware) to meet user needs.
- Provides software solutions to resolve customer issues and responds to recommendation for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business users and development teams to ensure testability.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining test plans, test cases, and test scripts for automation.
- Executes test procedures, logs issues and makes recommendations to solve the problems.
- Responsible for retesting the software, conducting performance and scalability testing.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- Have at least 6 years experience of IT Support with minimal 3 years working with Citrix and/or VMWare Horizon 7 platform
- Having experience of administration of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Citrix, VMWare Horizon, Workspace One and other similar applications is a strong plus
- Good knowledge on Windows Server 2019 operating system
- Good knowledge on VMWare vSphere v6.7 or higher environment and preferably with vRealize Operations.
- Prior experience on supporting public or private cloud infrastructure is preferred.
- A positive attitude, logical thinking, and strong analytical and problem-solving abilities are required.
- Have a passion for continuous improvement and high-quality results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to simplify and coherently explain complex concepts.
- Have knowledge of Service Management tool suites (ServiceNow)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- Plans, conducts and leads moderate, high budgets projects or multiple projects.
- Manages user requirements to ensure business goals and deadlines are met.
- Trains, mentors and review less experienced team members
- Serves as technical consultant to organization leadership and functional user groups.
- Performs effort estimation for complex projects and tracks development progress.
- Documents, evaluates test results; documents testing script evolution for future replication.
- Works on the most difficult problems that require in-depth analysis of situations, data and various factors.
- Recommends and implements changes to improve the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Remote - Texas, United States
Location: Remote - Texas, United States
IT Technical Support Position
Please send your CV to: