Senior Principal Software Engineer
Location: FT100 USA Corporation
Location: Must Sit onsite in Round Rock, Texas
Top 3-5 must-have skillsets: C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web API, Angular, SQL Server
• Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering with 7+ years of related experience with at least 3+ years building web portals and/or eCommerce applications using Microsoft technologies
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and usage of industry best monitoring tools and practices.
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deliver high-quality solutions and resolutions.
• Able to work with multiple teams and drive towards the resolution of issues, implement action items toward proactive production health maintenance.
• Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize; strong organizational and team skills.
• Serve as the member of the Solutions Platform Reliability Engineering team applying an engineering mindset to solve complex problem/issues
• Maintain a working knowledge of all Dell Solutions Applications/Services
• Involve in feature development & defect fixes
• Responsible for monitoring production health, working with the relevant teams and stakeholders towards resolution of any issues
• Building Production Monitoring Dashboards and tools
• Prioritize and resolve issues of the highest technical and business severity.
• Play time-keeper to make sure issues are resolved quickly and efficiently. Track and monitor each step of the issue on its way to resolution or escalation and provide closure.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Contract length: 2 years- with potential to convert to Permanent position