Senior IT Architecture Consultant
- Duration: 6 + months
- Fully Remote
- Providing comprehensive knowledge of cloud service fulfillment environments, including service entitlement management, app distribution, software authorization, license procurement, licensing compliance domains.
- Involving in at least one transformational program for enabling products on Cloud.
- Having extensive cloud infrastructure experience with a thorough knowledge of at least one of the AWS, Azure or GCP technologies.
- Building and operating roadmaps and plans.
- Managing the vision and plan with a wide range of functional-domain products.
- Carrying out daily business studies to consider consumer dynamics in technology technologies and practical areas in order to build product strategies.
- Including a strong knowledge of the SaaS end-to-end market model with multiple subscription motions.
- Consulting along with the architect to drive marketing plan implementation.
- An understanding of fundamental technical concepts such as API design, security, XML / JSON, etc.
- Ability to distinguish between cloud offers vs. offline sales models and understand relevant product features/competences.
- Demonstrate Cloud expertise of program delivery including user entitlement processing, program provisioning, user registration, application acquisition, contract compliance domains; Cloud Technology providing a thorough knowledge of at least one of AWS, Azure or GCP; end-to-end SaaS operating model with various subscription motions; basic technical concepts like API design, Security, XML/JSON, etc.
- Experience in developing cloud service fulfillment – database provisioning and licenses Establishing SaaS operating models with various payment motions The perfect applicant must have already operated with one of the cloud vendors – AWS, Azure Google Cloud, identifying their service fulfillment structures.
- Generates business requirements and recognizes the technological and economic effects of such specifications.
- Verifies requirements, prototyping and design functionality, and oversees the creation and quality of proposals that address current and evolving customer needs.
- Provides problem management as a focal point for technological issues; conducts application tests, validation procedures, and product certification; encourages customer and organizational meetings; provides development and design approaches.
- Plans the introduction of revolutionary policies and develops approaches. Projects practice targets for revenue, charging and other aspects of the area. Aside from existing ventures, gives part-time funding to SMEs for other initiatives.
- Manages the engagement of large teams. Defines SOW and Engagement team deliverables. Supervises several departments and ventures, and provides job guidance to several advisors.
- Established expertise in running all parts of projects efficiently including production range, schedule preparation, SOW commitment, various workflows and user interface.
- Drives technology solutions actively and prepares compelling proposals within the senior client environment.
- Stakeholder knowledge, and willingness to control and risk.
- Capacity to help market growth successfully, and execute concurrently. Understands that travel for long periods of time may be needed.
Please send your CV to: