Senior Engineer, Solutions Architecture
- Thrive on a minimal technical team and is pleased to fix open-ended questions around the stack.
- Deep comprehension of instruments for container orchestration, such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience running a high-scale manufacturing environment with a focus on availability, latency and positive customer experience
- Experience of Wi-Fi and/or LTE networking technology
- Good team player with a mentality of "can do" and the flexibility to step in when necessary
- Hands-on experience in the development of API facilities and other back-end structures
- Experience with the architecture of databases and web server technology such as MySQL, Redis, MongoDB (or other NoSQL databases)
- Server-side language proficiency, such as Python, Go, C++, or Java, etc.
- Experience of AWS or Azure cloud services
alarm_on Work arrangement
Must be W2
Business Unit: BU033-P&O
Site: Remote - California, United States (Bay Area)
San Jose, California
Please send your CV to: