Senior Consultant - United States
- Works on and handles several workstreams on complex projects.
- Defines deliverables and publishers.
- Provides ventures with accepted methods while adhering to criteria for margin, preparation and SOW.
- Ability to supervise personnel and plan/assign project engagements to work.
- Leads activities for quality assurance of programs, including technical QA tests.
- Provides strategic and consulting leadership on alternatives to a number of diverse obligations.
- Supply of professional architectural planning, methods and contribution plans. Professional expert at leading meetings or seminars in pre-sales.
- Capable of helping develop proposals that meet existing and changing needs for consumers.
- Participates in Dell solution installation, customization and integration.
- Understands and adheres to appropriate escalation and monitoring protocols for the transition.
- Validates specifications, selective prototyping and design of software and produces proposals covering existing and changing consumer requirements.
- The verification process, code tests, program certification, and problem resolution can be given as contact points for technical questions.
- Understand that for long periods of time, travel may be required.
- Understands the dynamics of consumer business and offers solutions that meet long-term priorities.
- In order to gain customer satisfaction, it separately analyzes vast volumes of data, offers reasonable options, produces and supplies accurate documents, sound work items and deliverables.
- Good awareness and expertise in the management of Oracle Software 12.2.x/Database 11g/12c,
- Good Backup and Recovery knowledge in RMAN.
- Familiarity with the current releases of Oracle EBS, extensive experience with Oracle functional features, and experience with enterprise-level size and performance specifications should be included in the requisite technological experience.
- Desirable additional abilities
-GTM/OTM, OBIEE, GRC and/or OneSource Tax Determination expertise with Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Identity Management, Oracle SOA.
Please send your CV to: