Senior Consultant, Product Design - IT
- Design perspective & practice with user focused approach, guides decisions through research, development and iterative feedback.
- Balance user goals with business goals to identify product scope.
- Responsible for user research, architecture, prototyping and visual design.
- Lead the product from feasibility stage through iterative development & delivery.
- work closely with Product Managers & Development team.
- Education: UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, PG - M.Tech – Computers
- 15+ years of Experience in Software Development and Design
- 10+ years of Oracle BRM product engineering development and customization
- Expert on Data structures and Algorithms
- Strong hold on Java, Spring, Spring Boot
- Deep experience in Micro services, Web Applications, REST APIs, XML & JSON Messaging formats
- Have experience in Cloud based technologies and distributed programming
- Strong on Database both SQL and NOSQL DB
- Expertise on Oracle BRM subscription and usage modules like Pricing, billing management, customer management, payments, rating, AR operations, and BRM product configurations
- Able to apply best practices to common problems in design, provides solutions and good quality artifacts.
- Able to provide solutions to business requirements.
- Able to communicate vision of design team.
- Assists with campus recruiting.
Round Rock, TX
Please send your CV to: