Senior Consultant, Product Design - IT - United States
- Take a user-centered approach to design perspective & practice.
- Lead the product from discovery & framework through iterative development & delivery.
- Guide product design decisions through user research, customer development & iterative feedback.
- Bring in-depth knowledge & experience in research, visual design, consulting or development.
- Strike the balance between user goals & business goals.
- Be responsible for user research, wireframing, interaction design, prototyping & visual design.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers & Developers.
Site: Round Rock, Texas, United States
- 15+ years of Experience in Software Development and Design
- Stronghold on Data structures and Algorithms
- Oracle BRM product engineering development and customization knowledge for 10+ years.
- Shall have in-depth knowledge on Oracle BRM subscription and usage modules like Pricing, rating, customer management, billing management, payments, AR operations, and BRM product configurations
- Stronghold on Java, Spring, Spring Boot Programming languages
- Ready to build Microservices, REST APIs, Web Applications with high speed and agility.
- Should have experience with XML & JSON Messaging formats
- Should have experience in Cloud-based technologies, distributed programming and Object-Oriented Programming constructs.
- Good hands-on Database technologies both SQL and NoSQL DB
- Education: UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, PG - M.Tech
- Capable of following best practices to common design problems; solutions and artifacts are of good quality.
- Able to restate business goals and frame in terms of design solution(s).
- Assists with campus recruiting, able to communicate the vision of the company