Senior Analyst, IT Technical Analysis
- Installs and maintains User Community hardware and device modules
- Preventive servicing, inspection and restoration of machines
- Engages customers to assess their possible future market needs
- Provides good consumer service in any contact with consumers
- Evaluates device design and applications to ensure that hardware resources are correctly used
- Addresses and fixes conflicts with hardware, applications and clients
- 3-5+ years or experience
- Expert knowledge in troubleshooting all device platforms (Android and iOS) with multiple applications. Apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Use ServiceNow Service Management Suite to document issues, diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Answer questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of standard mobile devices, mobile applications and the MDM infrastructure.
- Strong verbal and written skills. Capable of effective communication and influential skills at all levels of the organization
- Expert knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM) software (Must have experience with AirWatch and VMware Workspace One)
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution. (ServiceNow)
- Provide technical guidance regarding mobile device technology.
CANDIDATE HAS TO BE ABLE TO QUALIFY FOR FED SUPPORT. US CITIZEN REQUIRED, NOTATE ON RESUME OR IN SUPPLER NOTES OR CANDIDATE WILL BE DECLINED.
- You will have an impact on many fields, structures or procedures
- Responsible for different apps
- Works on tasks where intuition and effort are needed to solve problems and make judgments, advice or choices
- The exercise of discretion and critical judgment on a daily basis
- Responsible for routine hardware/software applications implementation and services, and helping broad user groups
- Supports specific applications for hardware/software Assists in hardware and software collection and assessment
- Analyses specific market criteria and proposes ways to leverage PC hardware tools to meet business goals
- Supports, manages, and integrates server services for local area networks
alarm_on Work arrangement
Please send your CV to: