Senior Advisor, IT Infrastructure - United States
** Essential Requirements
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field, or 3-5 years equivalent experience
- Strong functional and technical background in troubleshooting Oracle Linux, RedHat Linux, and SUSE
- Strong knowledge in tools like GIT, RunDeck, Kenna, Nexpose, Puppet, KernelCare
- Experience and knowledgeable with Active directory (SSSD), Active directory administration (group policy, power shell)
- Experience in Patch Management and vulnerability remediation
- Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- Software development skills for scripting and automation - Bash, Python, PowerShell
- Advanced to expert level knowledge of security trends and best practices
- Resolve technical problems with innovation & creativity
- Work effectively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Experience with GPU technologies, Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Prior experience handling with cloud computing such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Identify process and procedure inefficiencies, and introduce automation to improve.
- Perform data gathering and analysis and provide capacity forecasting, asset management and procurement.
- Assist more senior analysts and IT senior management in planning and reporting.
- Design correctly the technical environment and maintain it properly.
- Responsible for identifying performance issues and overseeing the development and tools usage to resolve these problems.
- Drive the computing infrastructure design, working closely with architects on project design and technical direction.
- Regularly mentors and reviews work of less experienced team members.
- Provides expertise in various cross-functional and intra-departmental efforts, working with consultants and architects.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of virtual computing environment.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Business Unit: BU026-Digital
Site: Austin, Texas, United States
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Please send your CV to: