Senior Advisor, IT Architecture
- Main specialist to develop the specific approach, document of scale, risk profile, and related financials
- Uses experience to build detailed and systematic strategies covering operation, infrastructure, project and personnel planning
- Constructs risk evaluations and effective remediation measures compared to ideas for custom solutions
- Participates in developing financial structures that align with ideas for custom solutions
- Composes current service agreements (e.g. Task Statements, SLA reports, etc.) that define the procedures, technology, personnel, deliverables, responsibilities, risk and project management dimensions of a solution
- Supports settlement and closure of arrangement to provide transition assistance for the delivery of services
- Serves both internal and external clients as a service subject matter specialist for
- In relation to cost modelling, permissions and evaluations, and all other applicable workflows, reports and deliverables, meets all corporate normal operating processes
- Participates in related win-loss analyses and integrates knowledge into possible strategies
- Implements technologies and strategic procedures to accomplish overall objectives through the introduction of programs or enterprise-wide solutions, leveraging the hardware/software devices and/or processes and methodologies of the organization or a third party.
- Implements solutions and techniques within the consumer context, based on the review of customer market goals, goals, requirements and current
- Identifies additional customer organization distribution opportunities for products/services
- Supports the sales organization and associated
- Work as specialists in technical/industrial subject matter
- The job needs expertise and knowledge of best practices and methodologies in the industry to connect various components together in an aggregate structure.
-Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Experience
-Windows 10 app expertise, including service methods,
-Expertise for technologies for packaging
-Includes PowerShell Scripting experience,
-Should have working knowledge of Active Directory and Networking
-Working experience of MAM, MDM, tools and infrastructure technology
-Familiarity with the technology of VMWare Horizon plus
-4+ years of practical experience (at least 2-3 years of I/T ability) or comparable training/experience mix
-Possess the potential to operate independently with limited oversight of management
-Possess outstanding ability in time control, good abilities in planning and reporting
-Applicants must have excellent customer service, problem solving and leadership capacity.
-The experience of working with the federal government department or armed forces (NIPRNet environment) is a plus
- Develops assessment standards for assessing programs and initiatives, and develops or checks estimates of project technological factors.
- Designs quality management and test protocols to ensure that the deliverables fulfill the design and performance objectives defined
- Identifies, analyzes and tests strategies for the design of alternative technologies
- Leads the implementation of a particular business area or infrastructure within a larger solution for services
- Facilitates leadership-level client presentations
- Recognized within the company as a strong technological and financial modeling architect
- Leads the overall architecture of major sales and diverse technologies for custom services
- Leads engagements with easy to medium difficulty as the lead contractor
- Keeps developments in technology and technology/business processes up-to-date; assesses and implements mature solutions to address current or evolving business needs.
- Document requirements, solutions, data flows, processes and other technical knowledge as driven Offers technical expert assistance to technical workers in an acceptable technical discipline Mentors Technical staff member
Please send your CV to: