SENIOR ADVISOR, DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR – ROUND ROCK
- Candidates must be W2
- Primary Skill SQL Server ; Secondary Skill - MongoDB
- Having at least 8 years of Database Administration experience in the SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2019 (Maintenance, Security, Upgrades, Performance Tuning, etc.)
- Installing, Configuring and Upgrading SQL Server/Applying Service Packs
- Server and Database Security Administration
- SQL Server Replication Designing SQL Server Systems and Implement
- Good understanding of the physical database design
- Make database objects (tables, indexes...)
- Write database procedures, functions, and triggers
- Tune database queries, tuning and Monitoring SQL Server
- Code or data synchronization
- Ensure data consistency in the database through DBCC commands.
- Practical experience with using Trace flags / Profiler to solve Dead Locks/Long running queries.
- Strong understanding of replication concepts and solving replication problems with in SLA
- Excellent experience in designing and solving Disaster recovery/high availability.
- Failover Clustering
- Data Modeling
- Practical experience in Enterprise-wide automation tools/custom automation.
- Data Transformation and Loading
- Good experience with SSIS and SSRS solving
- Upgrade from DTS to SSIS packages
- Make a copy of the current code for rollback purposes
- Analyze the data to determine the core issues
- Test the different selections to ensure they perform better and do not cause poor performance in other portions of the application ·
- Make plans for development and change (capacity planning)
- Carry out general technical solving problems and give advice to development teams
- Interface with Microsoft Corporation for technical support.
- Patch Management and Version Control
Round Rock, TX
Please send your CV to: