Senior Advisor, Cybersecurity Consulting
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, leaders of business units and embedded security champions may provide software or portfolio-level advice.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
- In-depth professional expertise with some of the scanning applications for businesses (Nexpose, Tenable IO, Qualys, Twistlock, etc.)
- Capability to recognize and consult the benchmarks of CIS and DISA STIG
- Knowledge in FedRAMP, methodologies of conformity with FISMA
- Awareness and understanding of OWASP instruments and methodologies and vectors of security threats.
- Danger and vulnerability detection experience, and penetration testing
- Programming and scripting language experience (such as Python, Java Script)
- Works with clients to mitigate compliance risks in terms of safe product setup, implementation and how they match and conform to relevant security protocols and guidelines.
- Guides clients in the development and enforcement of security control
- Prioritizes own work and may have responsibilities to instruct, guide, delegate and supervise the work of more junior team members
- Understands and contributes to the approach, regulation, guidelines, and processes for cybersecurity
- Build and offer workshops on cybersecurity issues to professional and non-technical audiences.
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single customer, software or project into specific frameworks, apps and model designs
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site Round Rock, Texas, United States
They will drive daily Twistlock and cloud scanning operations, handle ticketing/false positives, identify gaps in the coverage of container assessment, help define space strategy, train other team members in cloud/container security evaluation.
Please send your CV to: