[Remote - Texas] Senior Advisor, Cybersecurity Consulting
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, leaders of business units and embedded security champions may provide software or portfolio-level advice.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
Candidates must be W2.
- At least 6 years of IT experience in Application Security, Web Application Assessment, and Cloud & Data security.
- Threat modeling, Application Security, Web Application Assessment, Cloud and Data Security, Third-party application/tool estimation, Knowledgeable with Application Audit, and infrastructure scan.
- Have good experience of accomplishing Web Application Assessment for Cloud-based on customization including workflows, approval processes, formulas, custom reports, field and record security
- Building up Threat Models on Key Financial Application to ensure there is a loophole through which the application security would be breached.
- Have experience with Third-party application/tool evaluation like NIST, Country Regulations, SOX Audits & Kenna.
- Familiar with Cloud and Data Security
- Deep understanding of Application Audit and infrastructure scan.
- Works with clients to mitigate compliance risks in terms of safe product setup, implementation and how they match and conform to relevant security protocols and guidelines.
- Guides clients in the development and enforcement of security control
- Prioritizes own work and may have responsibilities to instruct, guide, delegate and supervise the work of more junior team members
- Understands and contributes to the approach, regulation, guidelines, and processes for cybersecurity
- Build and offer workshops on cybersecurity issues to professional and non-technical audiences.
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single customer, software or project into specific frameworks, apps and model designs
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Remote - Texas, United States
Location: Remote - Texas, United States
Please send your CV to: