[Remote - Texas] Advisor, Cybersecurity Engineering & Operations
- Participates in analyses of the tools, technology, and procedures required to protect the enterprise in all ways.
- Tools, procedures, data, monitoring, and technology are preserved and streamlined, and performance criteria are established for their successful use.
- Deploys applications, policies, documents, and technology, and sets performance requirements for their good use.
- Works on cybersecurity issues that can be extremely nuanced and broad, with a specific focus on defense operations.
- Selects tools and approaches to define and advocate appropriate alternatives for defense.
- Specializes in one or more fields of security operations, including network, host, database, device, event management, cloud, authentication, identity, and other new technologies.
- Tools, protocols, data, monitoring and technology are retained and streamlined and performance metrics are established for their successful use.
- Participates in analyses of the tools, technology and processes required to protect the enterprise in all ways
- Acts as the bridge in cybersecurity activities discussions between professional and non-technical contributors
- Usually, the boss offers the concern and a high-level approach for more complex issues
- Create and preserve comprehensive documents to endorse systems for cybersecurity
- Works on medium difficulty cybersecurity issues, with special focus on protection operations
- Selects approaches and strategies to define and advocate successful security solutions
- Candidates must be W2
- Have degree in Information Technology, Information Security or equivalent
- Have more than 8 years of professional experience in assisting general cryptography, Hardware Security Modules (HSM), Public Key Infrastructures (PKI), and digital signing services
- Excellent understanding of the Implementation and support of cryptography security protocol
- Expertise in Authentication and Authorization methods, database schemas, and vendor integrations
- Strong understanding of SSL certificate lifecycle management.
- Good at verbal and written communication, especially excellent technical writing skills and the ability to explain difficult problems to non-technical teams clearly
- Practical experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of IT systems, domains, enterprise applications, DNS, networking, and data loss prevention technologies
Please send your CV to: