[Remote - Texas] Advisor, Cybersecurity Consulting
- Provides holistic security advice across network, host, database, application, and people/process domains to internal business partners.
- Supports business unit leaders and embedded security champions with program or portfolio-level guidance, offers deeper specialization and knowledge in various areas.
** Candidates must be W2
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related major; or equivalent professional experience in a similar role
- Have more than 5 years of experience with Splunk (implementing, monitoring, and configuring Splunk)
- Having at least 5 years of direct experience in the area of cybersecurity
- Excellent experience with O365 and Splunk integration
- Working knowledge in IT and Cybersecurity technologies
- Practical understanding of networking e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SSL
- Good experience with security processes and documentation
Preferred: Industry certifications relevant to the role such as Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin or Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin
- Understands and articulates cybersecurity strategies, policies, procedures and standards
- Provides security expertise to small to medium projects/programs; provides support on larger projects/programs
- Acts as a cybersecurity subject matter expert
- Understands cybersecurity requirements, translates it into specific systems, applications and product designs
- Supports clients in development and implementation of security controls; collaborates with them regarding secure product configuration, deployment, and application of security policies and standards to minimize security vulnerabilities
- Responsible for reviewing the work of team members (tickets completed and accurate, severity of incident, compiling reports)
- Run daily calls/meetings, help with logging sources.
Please send your CV to: