[REMOTE] TECHNICAL STAFF, SOFTWARE ENGINEER - IT- MASSACHUSETTS
- Design, develops, tests, debugs, maintains and document program code in accordance with systems quality accredited standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies business needs, analyzes and creates software solutions.
- Prepares design documentation, test data for unit testing, string and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends solutions (software and hardware) to meet user needs.
- Provides software solutions to resolve customer issues and responds to recommendation for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business users and development teams to ensure testability.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining test plans, test cases, and test scripts for automation.
- Executes test procedures, logs issues and makes recommendations to solve the problems.
- Responsible for retesting the software, conducting performance and scalability testing.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- Candidates must be W2 and US Citizenship is required.
- Good experience with configuration
- L3/L4 non-prod
- Solving problems and writing the code
- Just upgraded to Siebel 2020 huge bonus if they have that but 2016 minimum
- Siebel (C.S.W, EAI & EIM, TBUI)
- Practical experience with Siebel IP-2016 or higher is required
- Siebel Configuration, Scripting, Workflows, EAI & EIM.
- Contributes strategic technical and architectural leadership to the programming function.
- Play a role as communication channel between IT and key business users/senior leadership in clarifying IT solutions based on business requirements.
- Making plans, performs and manages tasks involving huge, high budgets (cross-functional) projects that are often comprehensive in nature.
- Work as a technical expert to senior leadership in the IT departments and functional user groups.
- Launches and drives major changes in architecture, methodology, or programming procedures.
Please send your CV to: