[Remote] Software Engineer 2 - IT - United States
- Design develops, tests, debugs, maintains and documents program code in accordance with systems quality accredited standards, policies, and procedures.
- Identifies business needs, analyzes and creates software solutions.
- Prepares design documentation, test data for unit testing, string and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends solutions (software and hardware) to meet user needs.
- Provides software solutions to resolve customer issues and responds to recommendations for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business users and development teams to ensure testability.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining test plans, test cases, and test scripts for automation.
- Executes test procedures, logs issues and makes recommendations to solve the problems.
- Responsible for retesting the software, conducting performance and scalability testing.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
** Must be W2 - working remotely
- Have good experience implementing API documentation automation, choosing the appropriate tools and specifications for it, and establishing documents for auto-generation at regular intervals.
- Understanding automated and integrated API reference docs in a CMS.
- General experience with programmatic APIs.
- Have hands-on experience with automating REST APIs using Swagger/Open API, ReDoc, and other similar tools.
- Practical understanding of the appropriate tools/specifications to use for automating GraphQL API documentation.
- Have knowledge of best practices and snares to keep away from this work.
- Accountable for the collecting of requirements, analysis, design, and implementation of high-quality code for highly complex components in a given product with a concentrate on software installation solutions
- Optimized own work regarding the development, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or enhancements to current software.
- Accomplishes assessment efforts on projects
- Gives solutions to a wide range of difficulties of moderately complex scope.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of customized web applications.
- Supports the establishment of group priorities in relation to basic or very specific business requirements.
- Logs defects and diagnoses course of action.
- Carries out a variety of quality-control tests and analyses to ensure that software complies with or surpasses specific standards and end-user requirements.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Remote - Massachusetts, United States
Location: Remote - Massachusetts, United States
Please send your CV to: