[Remote] Senior Software Engineer - IT - United States
- Design, develops, tests, debugs, maintains and document program code in accordance with systems quality accredited standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies business needs, analyzes and creates software solutions.
- Prepares design documentation, test data for unit testing, string and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends solutions (software and hardware) to meet user needs.
- Provides software solutions to resolve customer issues and responds to recommendation for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business users and development teams to ensure testability.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining test plans, test cases, and test scripts for automation.
- Executes test procedures, logs issues and makes recommendations to solve the problems.
- Responsible for retesting the software, conducting performance and scalability testing.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
**Candidates must be W2
- Advanced practical knowlegde in development of relational databases and corporate data stores, including MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Teradata,
- Expertise in data modeling and data optimization for relational and non-relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, SqlServer, Mongo, Cassandra, Couchbase, Hadoop, Redis)
- Good experience with Streamsets, Kafka, and creating SSIS packages.
- Greenplum and no SQL databases.
- Practical understanding of data modeling, and data mining.
- Having knowledge of application programming and procedures (Java, C#) to solve problems with business applications across functional aspects.
- Plans, conducts and leads moderate, high budgets projects or multiple projects.
- Manages user requirements to ensure business goals and deadlines are met.
- Trains, mentors and review less experienced team members
- Serves as technical consultant to organization leadership and functional user groups.
- Performs effort estimation for complex projects and tracks development progress.
- Documents, evaluates test results; documents testing script evolution for future replication.
- Works on the most difficult problems that require in-depth analysis of situations, data and various factors.
- Recommends and implements changes to improve the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Remote - Texas, United States
Location: Remote - Texas, United States
Please send your CV to: