[Remote] Senior Software Engineer - IT - Texas
- Design, develops, tests, debugs, maintains and document program code in accordance with systems quality accredited standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies business needs, analyzes and creates software solutions.
- Prepares design documentation, test data for unit testing, string and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends solutions (software and hardware) to meet user needs.
- Provides software solutions to resolve customer issues and responds to recommendation for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business users and development teams to ensure testability.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining test plans, test cases, and test scripts for automation.
- Executes test procedures, logs issues and makes recommendations to solve the problems.
- Responsible for retesting the software, conducting performance and scalability testing.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- Candidates must be W2.
- Targeted: Transfer current automation services to Gitlab pipelines and integrate with various security tools.
- Upgrade these applications to support running, logging and everything else that comes with a PC app.
- Assisting to migrate what is currently in place and training other automation developers on how everything is configured, built, and updated
- Gitlab, PCF, and Python are three must-haves
- Experiment with migrating to DevOps workflows/pipelines and working in a cloud container type environment in the past.
- Plans, conducts and leads moderate, high budgets projects or multiple projects.
- Manages user requirements to ensure business goals and deadlines are met.
- Trains, mentors and review less experienced team members
- Serves as technical consultant to organization leadership and functional user groups.
- Performs effort estimation for complex projects and tracks development progress.
- Documents, evaluates test results; documents testing script evolution for future replication.
- Works on the most difficult problems that require in-depth analysis of situations, data and various factors.
- Recommends and implements changes to improve the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
Please send your CV to: