[Remote] Senior Consultant, IT Architecture - United States
- Implements technical enterprise- wide solutions using using the company’s or a third-party’s hardware/software products and implements management processes to achieve overall objectives.
- Analyze customer business objectives, requirements, priorities and existing systems infrastructure and build solutions and strategies integration within the customer environment.
- Identifies sales opportunities in customer organization.
- Supports sales organization and related.
- Acts as a technical subject matter expert.
- Acts as a services subject matter expert to both internal and external customers.
- Understands the industry best practices and methodologies to build up an aggregate system using dissimilar components.
- Constructs specific and detailed solutions including process, technology, project and staffing plans.
- Constructs risk profile, risk assessments and corresponding remediation plans relative to solution proposals.
- Constructs corresponding financials participating in building financial models that align with solution proposals.
- Constructs scope document, composes applicable services agreements (e.g. Statements of Work, SLA documentation, etc.) including processes, staffing, technology, deliverables, risk, commitments, and project management aspects of a solution.
- Assists deal negotiation and closure, transition and service delivery.
- Participates in feasibility reviews and apply lessons learned into future solutions.
- Follows all organizational standard operating procedures for cost modeling, approvals and reviews, as well as other associated workflow, documentation and deliverables
- W2, Work remotely.
- Have one or more certifications: Masters of Business Administration, Masters of Finance, MS Computer Science or equivalent,
- Having 10+ years of experience in IT end user operations, end user delivery management and/or end user solution architecture,
- Exceptional technical skills in end user discipline preferred: Service Desk, SW Asset Mgmt/Provisioning, support automation or Field Services,
- Have good experience with delivery role, program management role or delivering Services & Integration Management (SIAM),
- Have very good experience in creating and managing the creation of large scale, global managed end users services solutions,
- Hands on experience in end user monitoring and management.
- Preferred Skills: HDI and / or ITIL and/or ITAM certification preferred.
- Awareness of and/or familiarity with industry tools and concepts such as: Erlang-C and queuing theory, ITSM platforms such as ServiceNow, Cherwell or Remedy, End-point management platforms such as WorkspaceONE or MS Intune, Analytics or telemetry tools, Asset Management tools such as Flexera, Eracent, Field Services tools such as EasyTerritory, SCCM, MEM, Intune, WorkspaceOne, Key ITSM processes such as Incident, Problem, Change, Request Management.
- Preferred certifications of HDI and / or ITIL and/or ITAM
- Experience in working with staffing, cost and rates models.
- Leads or participates in customer presentations at the senior leadership/executive level.
- Leads or participants in setting direction and processes for the group, contributing to the sales pursuit strategy.
- Mentors and reviews work of team members.
- Leads solutions architect team in the design of the largest, most complex and strategic services solutions.
- Leads the largest and most complex technical consulting projects.
- Drives material changes in the company’s delivery capability.
- Consults with customers and company leadership/executive level to formulate enterprise-wide business and IT product and service strategies.
- Viewed as technical thought leader in one or more technologies.
- Implements overall architecture for technologies, products and services.
- Leads the Solution Architecture Review for applications and infrastructure.
- Reviews, evaluates and approves enterprise-wide systems solutions designs.
- Leads discovery, research, planning, and implementation efforts to improve business processes.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Remote - Texas, United States
Location: Remote - Texas, United States
Please send your CV to: