Remote - Senior Consultant, Cybersecurity Consulting - California
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, business unit executives and embedded security champions can be provided with software or portfolio-level guidelines.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
- Candidates must be W2
- Having at least 5 years of practical experience with CA/PKI
- Working knowledge in Cryptography, Key Management, PKIX, PKCS, SSL, TLS, S/MIME standards
- Practical understanding of crafting , maintaining PKI policy documentation (CP/CPS), smart card technologies
- Good experience in solving digital certificate problems
- Familiarity with browser and application keystores
- Knowledge of user directory technologies for authentication (such as Vault, LDAP, Active Directory etc).
- Extensive knowledge of TLS/SSL encryption technologies (such as F5, Netscaler, IIS, Apache, WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.)
- Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS environment
- Expertise in troubleshooting issues and good at solving-skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent cetification
- Experience with Layer 2-7 protocols and technologies
- Some Linux, Python, or SQL scripting knowledge.
- Understanding of standard network protocols and multiple levels (TCP/IP, HTTP(S), etc)
- Capability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Practical knowledge of internet security problems and threat landscape
- Good experience with cloud computing platforms
- Experienced engineering and operations background with software applications
- Used to contribute to security projects for large-scale computing environments
- Practical experience in shipping production-quality code in at least one programming language
- Experience in DevOps environments and automating security controls into the CI/CD process
- Knowledge of Jenkins or other CI tools and other technologies like containers and microservices
- Experience with Linux system administration and Telecom
- Contributes to junior colleagues as a cybersecurity subject matter specialist and tutor within and outside of the company, allies with senior management
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single person, software or initiative into specific frameworks, software and product designs
- Provides deeper experience in one direction and specialization
- Provide business unit executives and embedded compliance champions with software or portfolio-level advice
- Acts with a great deal of autonomy and proactively discovers and applies solutions to complicated challenges
- Acts as an authority on the subject and a local cybersecurity leader; directly contributes to the implementation of strategy, legislation, standards and procedures
San Jose, California
Please send your CV to: