[Remote] Senior Advisor, IT Infrastructure - Round Rock
o Candidates must be W2
o Having all of required skills or just some combination of them will be considered:
- Having at least 5 years of BLOCK storage-related experience in a large enterprise environment
- Practical expertise in Storage Design & Administration
- Good at PowerMAX/VMAX and Brocade
- Identify process and procedure inefficiencies, and introduce automation to improve.
- Perform data gathering and analysis and provide capacity forecasting, asset management and procurement.
- Assist more senior analysts and IT senior management in planning and reporting.
- Design correctly the technical environment and maintain it properly.
- Responsible for identifying performance issues and overseeing the development and tools usage to resolve these problems.
- Drive the computing infrastructure design, working closely with architects on project design and technical direction.
- Regularly mentors and reviews work of less experienced team members.
- Provides expertise in various cross-functional and intra-departmental efforts, working with consultants and architects.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of virtual computing environment.
IT Technical Support Position
Round Rock, TX
Please send your CV to: