[Remote] Senior Advisor, Cybersecurity Consulting - United States
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, leaders of business units and embedded security champions may provide software or portfolio-level advice.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
** Must be W2 - working remote
- Have in-depth knowledge on any of the enterprise scanning tools (Nexpose, Tenable IO, Qualys, Twistlock, etc.)
- Be able to understand and give consultantt on CIS and DISA STIG benchmarks
- Understanding of FedRAMP, FISMA compliance methodologies
- Have experience on OWASP tools and methodologies and security attack vectors.
- Understanding and knowledge of threat and vulnerability management, and penetration testing
- Practical experience with developing scripting languages (such as Python, Java Script etc.
- Works with clients to mitigate compliance risks in terms of safe product setup, implementation and how they match and conform to relevant security protocols and guidelines.
- Guides clients in the development and enforcement of security control
- Prioritizes own work and may have responsibilities to instruct, guide, delegate and supervise the work of more junior team members
- Understands and contributes to the approach, regulation, guidelines, and processes for cybersecurity
- Build and offer workshops on cybersecurity issues to professional and non-technical audiences.
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single customer, software or project into specific frameworks, apps and model designs
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Remote - Texas, United States
Location: Remote - Texas, United States
Please send your CV to: