[Remote] Principal Software Engineer - IT- United States
- Design, develops, tests, debugs, maintains and document program code in accordance with systems quality accredited standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies business needs, analyzes and creates software solutions.
- Prepares design documentation, test data for unit testing, string and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends solutions (software and hardware) to meet user needs.
- Provides software solutions to resolve customer issues and responds to recommendation for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business users and development teams to ensure testability.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining test plans, test cases, and test scripts for automation.
- Executes test procedures, logs issues and makes recommendations to solve the problems.
- Responsible for retesting the software, conducting performance and scalability testing.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
** Must have: W2 - work remote fultime
- Be expert on managing Atlassian products in various environments
- Have experience in integrating JIRA with many COTS products
- Good knowledge of ScriptRunner
- Very good communication skills
- Have working experience with Agile development process (SCRUM)
- 5+ years of full-time dedicated experience in development and management of Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence) and complex environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
- Having one or more Atlassian certifications is a strong Plus.( such as: ACP-600 Project Administration in Jira Server or ACP-100 Jira Administrator or ACP-300 Agile Development with Jira Software or ACP-400 Jira Service Desk Administration or ACP-200 Confluence Administrator or ACP-500 Atlassian System Administrator )
- Plans, conducts and leads moderate, high budgets projects or multiple projects.
- Manages user requirements to ensure business goals and deadlines are met.
- Trains, mentors and review less experienced team members
- Serves as technical consultant to organization leadership and functional user groups.
- Performs effort estimation for complex projects and tracks development progress.
- Documents, evaluates test results; documents testing script evolution for future replication.
- Works on the most difficult problems that require in-depth analysis of situations, data and various factors.
- Recommends and implements changes to improve the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Remote - Massachusetts, United States
Location: Remote - Massachusetts, United States
IT Technical Support Position
Please send your CV to: