[Remote] Principal Software Engineer - IT - Massachusetts
- Design, develops, tests, debugs, maintains and document program code in accordance with systems quality accredited standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies business needs, analyzes and creates software solutions.
- Prepares design documentation, test data for unit testing, string and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends solutions (software and hardware) to meet user needs.
- Provides software solutions to resolve customer issues and responds to recommendation for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business users and development teams to ensure testability.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining test plans, test cases, and test scripts for automation.
- Executes test procedures, logs issues and makes recommendations to solve the problems.
- Responsible for retesting the software, conducting performance and scalability testing.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
** Candidates must be W2
- Experience with Salesforce or have experience with any other CRM systems
- Good experience with Salesforce development including practical understanding and skill to code APEX (classes, triggers, and web services), Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, and Force.com.
- Expertise in CRM best practices and methodologies.
- Having in-depth understanding of Salesforce data model, custom objects, visual force pages, workflows, and configuration.
- Experience with Salesforce architecture.
- Experience in managing Agile development teams in designing and implementing innovation solutions following standards, best methods, and code quality techniques.
- Provides detailed design proofs-of-concept, wireframes, prototypes, as required.
- Makes document of technical design, support plan, and gives best practices and management methods.
- Plans, conducts and leads moderate, high budgets projects or multiple projects.
- Manages user requirements to ensure business goals and deadlines are met.
- Trains, mentors and review less experienced team members
- Serves as technical consultant to organization leadership and functional user groups.
- Performs effort estimation for complex projects and tracks development progress.
- Documents, evaluates test results; documents testing script evolution for future replication.
- Works on the most difficult problems that require in-depth analysis of situations, data and various factors.
- Recommends and implements changes to improve the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
Please send your CV to: