[REMOTE] ANALYST, IT SERVICE OPERATIONS – TEXAS
** Candidate must be W2 and US Citizen
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Good experience with MS Office and MS Business applications
- Strong knowledge of Dell Latitude System line
- Good skills on Windows OS troubleshooting, diagnostic and configurationl
- Practical knowledge with troubleshooting, diagnosing, and configuring network services
- Practical knowledge of VOIP/Telephony systems
- Weekend/Shift work required
- A+, MCP, or MCSE Certificate
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Solving technical issues from low to moderate level following reasonable service standards, often with the help of team members.
- Mostly communicates within functional teams to provide updates on problem resolution.
- Attempts to comprehend and make use of the technological and incident contact structures. Investigates technologies and processes with the help of internal resources and teammates.
- Monitors and responds to data from tools and control systems, and uses the data to resolve outages and enhance processes.
- To develop a knowledge base, reviews and analyzes company-specific and industry knowledge; can contribute to documentation and knowledge bases.
- Works on tasks that are single-threaded, may work on multiple incidents or projects simultaneously depending on complexity
- Usually receives confirmation from more senior team members to step ahead with complex system improvements.
- May assist in problem recreation and root-cause analysis with senior staff
- Complies to developed and enforced guidelines, recorded protocols, and technological improvements.
- Adequately escalated more challenging instances to more senior team members.
IT Technical Support Position
Please send your CV to: