[Remote] Analyst, Cybersecurity Engineering & Operations - Texas
- Participates in analyses of the tools, technology, and procedures required to protect the enterprise in all ways.
- Tools, procedures, data, monitoring, and technology are preserved and streamlined, and performance criteria are established for their successful use.
- Deploys applications, policies, documents, and technology, and sets performance requirements for their good use.
- Works on cybersecurity issues that can be extremely nuanced and broad, with a specific focus on defense operations.
- Selects tools and approaches to define and advocate appropriate alternatives for defense.
- Specializes in one or more fields of security operations, including network, host, database, device, event management, cloud, authentication, identity, and other new technologies.
** Candidates must be W2 and US Citizens.
- Having more than 2 years of experience working in an insider threat or security incident response role with the responsibility of assessing insider threats, responding accordingly
- Good experience with one or more major insider risk analysis tools in an enterprise (End point monitoring, DLP, user behavior analytics)
- Having strong data analysis skills: ability to identify trends/patterns/anomalies for potential risk
- Must be a US Citizen; ability to obtain and maintain U.S. Government security clearance
- Management generally directs work.
- Ability to develop cybersecurity operations trend analysis and report the results
- Acts on cybersecurity problems that are low complexity, with particular focus on security operations
- Supports in choosing methods and techniques for identifying and advocating effective security solutions
- Assists the upkeep of tools, processes, documentation, reporting, and technologies, and establishment of success criteria for successful use
Please send your CV to: