[Remote] Advisor, Cybersecurity Consulting - Texas
- Provides holistic security advice across network, host, database, application, and people/process domains to internal business partners.
- Supports business unit leaders and embedded security champions with program or portfolio-level guidance, offers deeper specialization and knowledge in various areas.
- More focused on compliance scanning.
- Have knowledge of compliance standards and frameworks, and have a background of vulnerability scanning is plus
- Understands and articulates cybersecurity strategies, policies, procedures and standards
- Provides security expertise to small to medium projects/programs; provides support on larger projects/programs
- Acts as a cybersecurity subject matter expert
- Understands cybersecurity requirements, translates it into specific systems, applications and product designs
- Supports clients in development and implementation of security controls; collaborates with them regarding secure product configuration, deployment, and application of security policies and standards to minimize security vulnerabilities
- Responsible for reviewing the work of team members (tickets completed and accurate, severity of incident, compiling reports)
- Run daily calls/meetings, help with logging sources.
Please send your CV to: