[REMOTE] ADVISOR, CYBERSECURITY CONSULTING
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, leaders of business units and embedded security champions may provide software or portfolio-level advice.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
- Candidates must be W2 and US Citizen
- Practical experience with vulnerability evaluation technologies and handle problems on many platforms
- Good understanding of vulnerability evaluation key concepts
- Preferred to have CISSP, Security+ certifications
- Good knowledge of Federal compliance requirements and frameworks, such as DFARS 252.204-7012, ITAR NIST 800-171, and CMMC Level 3 helpful.
- Works with clients to mitigate compliance risks in terms of safe product setup, implementation and how they match and conform to relevant security protocols and guidelines.
- Guides clients in the development and enforcement of security control
- Prioritizes own work and may have responsibilities to instruct, guide, delegate and supervise the work of more junior team members
- Understands and contributes to the approach, regulation, guidelines, and processes for cybersecurity
- Build and offer workshops on cybersecurity issues to professional and non-technical audiences.
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single customer, software or project into specific frameworks, apps and model designs
Please send your CV to: