Principal Systems Development Engineer
- To identify and improve device output and address performance concerns, interfaces with technologists, growth and marketing.
- Designs and determines system specifications for complex consumer applications,and/or prepares research and analyzes current systems.
- Determines device specifications for hardware/software compatibility, input/output processes and working parameters.
- Coordinates subsystem design and/or the incorporation of complete or multiple functional systems.
- Responsible for product benchmarking, testing and assessment across all stages of the process of production.
- Develops disciplinary measures and proposes them.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves gaps in service funding.
The outcomes of the records are scientific manuals, white papers and web pages online.
Ensures the execution of projects under budget and expense goals.
Responsible for the delegated system's end-to-end ownership (s).
The root cause research is organized to solve problems, particularly complicated problems.
- Must be W2
- 3+ years of product creation or solution design experience (additional education may substitute)
- Experience making and preserving APIs
- Solid track record in web apps building, refining and scaling based on client and internal team reviews.
- 2+ years of working in relational databases experience.
- Git Experience.
- Good experience in programming in Golang, C/C++ or Java (Golang preferred) (Golang preferred)
- Strong knowledge of microservices and JSON/REST
- Experience with programming languages for scripting, such as Bash, Python, Ruby
- Continuous Integration experience and automated testing strategies
- Public cloud knowledge (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Prepares test and diagnostic programs to design test devices and equipment and to complete new product specifications and procedures
- Guides other members of the team to finish performance tests
- Prepares technical reports and presentations
- Responsible for providing allocated systems
- Build and method interfaces, spanning extended teams
- Assign template validates and characterizes
- Prepares paperwork for systems for inspection/testing
- Designs and implements cost-effective applications and equipment monitoring and troubleshooting procedures
alarm_on Work arrangement
Business Unit: BU033-P&O
Site: Remote - California, United States (Bay Area)
Please send your CV to: