Principal Software Engineer
Maximum Submissions Per Supplier: 4
- Analyzes business needs and creates solutions for software.
- Responsible for planning documents for construction.
- Prepares test data for checking by the element, string, and parallel.
- To satisfy customer expectations, it assesses and proposes software and hardware solutions.
- Solves consumer concerns with software solutions and responds to enhancements and enhancement recommendations.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to Dell's systems quality standards, policies and procedures. Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
- Performs test procedures according to the specifications of Logs defects program requirements and make recommendations to correct defects.
- Retests program corrections to ensure that concerns are resolved
- Works to explain criteria for business and development teams to ensure testability.
- Drafts update test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts and retain them.
- Documents, evaluate and researches test results; documents evolution of testing scripts for future replication. Identifies, recommends and implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
- Agile Development Phase Experience (SCRUM) Required Skills / Experiences: 5 + years of full-time experience in the production and management of Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence) products and environments.
- Hands-on experience and subject matter specialist in diverse environments operating Atlassian goods
Integrating JIRA with different goods from COTS
- Deep ScriptRunner awareness
- Good willingness to collaborate with representatives of both technical and non-technical teams
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related fields or similar fields of expertise
One or more Atlassian certificates such as :
- ACP-600 Project Management in Jira Server
- ACP-100 Jira Administrator
- ACP-300 Jira Software Agile Development
- ACP-400 Jira Service Desk Administration
- ACP-200 Confluence Administrator
- ACP-500 Administrator of the Atlassian System.
alarm_on Work arrangement
WORK FULLY REMOTE
Please send your CV to: