Principal Software Engineer - IT- United States
- Design, develops, tests, debugs, maintains and document program code in accordance with systems quality accredited standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies business needs, analyzes and creates software solutions.
- Prepares design documentation, test data for unit testing, string and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends solutions (software and hardware) to meet user needs.
- Provides software solutions to resolve customer issues and responds to recommendation for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business users and development teams to ensure testability.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining test plans, test cases, and test scripts for automation.
- Executes test procedures, logs issues and makes recommendations to solve the problems.
- Responsible for retesting the software, conducting performance and scalability testing.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- Have a strong OOA/OOD background.
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns and Enterprise Application Patterns.
- Experience in building Twelve-Factor applications using Domain Driven Design.
- Exceptional technical skills for Web development including Java/J2EE, Spring framework (Spring Core, MVC, Web Services, Springboot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud), Angular or comparable framework, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Docker or related container platform ecosystems and public cloud like Azure/AWS.
- Knowledge on Event-driven Architecture, message brokers and cache technologies.
- Hands on experience in CI/CD, DevOps principles, Site Reliability engineering, framework and tools (NewRelic, Grafana, Prometheus) and accelerated and automated app dev.
- Plans, conducts and leads moderate, high budgets projects or multiple projects.
- Manages user requirements to ensure business goals and deadlines are met.
- Trains, mentors and review less experienced team members
- Serves as technical consultant to organization leadership and functional user groups.
- Performs effort estimation for complex projects and tracks development progress.
- Documents, evaluates test results; documents testing script evolution for future replication.
- Works on the most difficult problems that require in-depth analysis of situations, data and various factors.
- Recommends and implements changes to improve the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Round Rock, Texas, United States
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States
Round Rock, TX
Please send your CV to: