Oracle Apps DBA
Require US Citizenship
Duration: 24 months
MUST BE US CITIZEN
Sound Oracle Technology Awareness and Expertise 12.2.x/Database 11g/12c management
Strong Backup and Recovery information on RMAN.
Experience with the current releases of Oracle eBS, extensive experience with Oracle functional functionality and experience with enterprise level size and performance specifications should be included in the requisite technological experience.
Better to Have:
- Desirable additional abilities
-GTM/OTM, OBIEE, GRC and/or OneSource Tax Determination expertise with Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Identity Management, Oracle SOA.
- Undergraduate degree and at least 4-6 years of Oracle application and operations experience
- Needs solid expertise and skill in the management of Oracle Applications 12.2.x/Database 11g/12c.
- Oracle ASM 19c
- Good understanding of Backup and Recovery RMAN.
-Additional skills desirable
- Middleware for Oracle Fusion, Oracle Identity Management, Oracle SOA
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills with focus on solving problems separately
- Should have the capacity to determine and address the root cause of identified issues and
- Willingness to collaborate together with colleagues, managers and internal and external market associates
- Oracle Software and Database Management should be able to operate on several UNIX/Linux flavors.
- Installation, repair, patching, performance tuning of Oracle Applications R12.2.
- Cloning databases for Oracle e-business Suite, Patching databases for EBS and Oracle.
- Familiarity with Oracle database 11g/12c/19c.
- Tuning of performance, power planning, and optimization of systems
- Control of databases, troubleshooting, administration, backup and recovery, maintenance of space in a 24x7 development environment.
- Review and troubleshooting SQL queries and recommendations for performance enhancement.
-Skills in database cloning, including Rapid clone.
- WebLogic efficiency Tuning and Troubleshooting from the viewpoint of Oracle EBS
- We expect its workers to identify and implement widely recognized data assurance standards as a federal contractor and to have operating knowledge of relevant sector controls such as NIST 800-53 and 800-171.
Please send your CV to: