Provides technical and consultative leadership for solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements.
Delivery of technical architectural design, strategies and plans for engagements.
Technical expert in leading pre-sales meetings or presentations.
Able to assist in creating proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
Participates in the installation, customization, and integration of a Dell solution.
Works on complex projects and manages multiple workstreams.
Defines and authors deliverables. Delivers projects with approved methodology while adhering to margin, planning and SOW requirements.
Ability to supervise staff and plan/assign work on project engagements. Leads project quality assurance activities, including technical QA reviews. Understands and adheres to proper escalation and change control procedures.
Validates requirements, limited prototyping and functionality design and creates proposals that address current and evolving client requirements. May provide testing process, code reviews, certification of software, and issue resolution as point of contact for technical questions. Understands that travel may be required for extended periods of time.
Understands customer business challenges and provides strategy that addresses long term goals. Independently analyzes large amounts of data, provide logical options, create and delivery correct documentation, sound work products and deliverable to achieve customer satisfaction.
The minimum experience required to 8 years. Need some seasoned professionals for this one.
Contract length: 9 months
Must sit onsite in Round Rock 5 days a week
Please include candidates' current location and when could start on the top of their resume/the team would like to review locals first.
.NET Full Stack Developer Required skills:
• C# , ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Web API, SOAP Services.
• Good understanding of JSON and XML.
• Working experience with EF/LINQ & MS SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL Server Enterprise Manager, Normalized Data Structures
• Working experience with ElasticSearch and MongoDB
• 5-years minimum working experience with ASP.NET MVC or similar web programming.
• Working experience with jQuery UI and similar JS libraries.
• Extensive experience developing complex .Net applications in an enterprise environment.
• Experience designing and implementing REST based Web Service API(s) in a transaction processing environment.
• Experience working in an Agile SDLC environment participating and adding value in all phases of software development: feasibility, design, implementation, integration, test and delivery.
• Highly motivated self-starter who is able to work in an environment of high ambiguity in both team and individual assignments.
• Creates technical documentation of software products/solutions.
-Utilizes sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Design (OOD) principles in developing robust solutions
-Designs develop and perform unit and integration testing.
-Administration and coordination of user interface design.
-Analyzes current and continuing information system requirements.
-Document the code such that the function of the code is clear.
-Conduct technical research as necessary to develop and refine the product concepts.
-Investigate new technologies as necessary to enhance or develop products.
-Keep up-to-date with programming technical developments and capabilities.
-Follow product architecture guidelines to deliver optimal product performance and maintainability.
-Good communication skills