MagRabbit is looking for Senior Online Recruiter
You will be responsible for recruiting candidates throughout the United States for head-quarter in Austin Texas, and will work from MagRabbit office located in Danang, Vietnam.
- 2+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition role with 1 year in a high-volume recruitment role preferred
- Experience with recruitment tools
- Experience and knowledge of recruitment systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, good at English writing and chatting/calling
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure, ability to work remotely
- Ability to work evenings and overtime as needed
- Responsible for assisting with implementation and administration of recruitment programs for a large contractor population.
- Leverage multiple resources to source active and passive candidates, including job boards and social media to meet contracting demands
- Screen incoming applications, background, and reference checks.
- Set up interview session, keep connection with candidates
- Assist in building and deploying a remote workforce sourcing strategy
- Work within the applicant tracking system to ensure accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Responsible for knowing and ensuring compliance with US applicable laws, regulations and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned which fall within the scope of this position
- Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers
- Joined a young and dynamic team in a friendly and professional working environment
- Aside from a very competitive salary, employee may get the bonus depend on working performance
- Vacation days, social insurance, medical insurance and all other benefits based on Vietnamese Labor Law
- English Improvement program in company
- Health check up every year
- Team building activities, monthly birthday party, special events: International Women Day, Christmas…
- Build up stable career with active promotions and job opportunities
alarm_on Work arrangement
- Work time: from Monday to Friday (40h/week)
- Contract: Long – term is possible
Senior Online Recruiter