LOOKING FOR PROJECT MANAGER/ TEAM LEAD IN DA NANG
The Project Manager oversees the planning, managing and tracking of one big project or some projects which have a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
- At least 3 years of Project Management/Team Lead experience in Software application development
- Bachelor's Degree in Software
- English: Fluent
- People Management - high
- Schedule Management and Accountability - high
- Risk management - high
Preferred: Master Degree in IT or Business Administration
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule.
- Monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/ information/ activities.
- Build team, manage one big project or some projects at the same time
2. Plan & Evaluation:
- Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures
3. Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
4. Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Motivate employees
- Resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for employees.
- Joined a young and dynamic team in a friendly and professional working environment
- Aside from a very competitive salary, employee may get the bonus depend on working performance
- Extra bonus for Loyal Employee, Mid-year Project-based Bonus, Year-ending bonus…
- Vacation days (Up to 15 days of annual leave/ a year), social insurance, medical insurance and all other benefits based on Vietnamese Labor Law
- Health check-up once per year
- Team-building activities every quarter, company trip every year
- Gifts and parties on special days such as : birthday, mid autumn festival , Noel, 2nd Sep, 30th April and 1st May..
- English Improvement program in company
- Sport activities
- Relax hour with fresh fruit every Friday
- Free snack including coffee and tea during working hours
- Build up stable career with active promotions and job opportunities
alarm_on Work arrangement
- Work place: Da Nang
- Work time: from Monday to Friday (40h/week)
- Contract: Long – term