IT/Engineering and Mobile - Menlo Park, CA
We have a software engineering contractor position available, working with our multidisciplinary Brain-Computer-Interface (BCI) team at Facebook, where we are developing novel wearable neural interface technologies.
The work term would be for 6 months, with possibility for extension. We are located in Menlo Park, and the work will require working in a San Francisco location a few days a week.
- BS in CS or related field
- 4+ years experience building modular, robust software in industry or research
- Experience developing infrastructure using cloud-based solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) for automated data pipelines
- Experience with various data storage solutions for both tabular and media data
- Languages: Python, C++
- Experience with HIPAA compliant infrastructures
- Experience building ETL pipelines
BS plus 4 years experience, or MS plus 3 years experience in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Develop cloud-based infrastructure for secure data pipeline automation
- Build tooling and infrastructure supporting machine learning experimentation pipelines
- Work in collaboration with both industry and academic teams
Please send your CV to: