IT Application Management
- Maintains workflows for wrapping, QA and verification, logs learned from lessons and other centralized documentation.
- Creates and manages test and production environments for application packaging.
- Defines norms and techniques for corporate packaging.
- Create and upgrade dynamic environments in the application world.
- Creates introduces and checks protocols for disaster recovery.
- Management consulting to encourage and develop technological improvements.
- Leads promotions and special events
- Manage, address and log challenges and incidents relevant to the availability of applications and environments
- Monitors and tests devise output characteristics
- Performs regular maintenance
- Communicates with all parties to resolve system challenges and to perform mentoring and training (customers, implementation teams, end-users, etc.)
- Proposes and introduces upgrades to infrastructure that would boost system stability and efficiency
- Learn new software, Dell-specific technology, device actions and business procedures in relation to consumer requirements.
- Designs, writers, evaluations, manuals and program kits for debugging according to the requirements, policies and procedures of the client.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Management , Information Security or similar major; or comparable technical experience in a comparable place
- 8 + recent years of NetWitness (implementation, control, and configuration) experience
- 8 + recent years of direct cybersecurity expertise in the sector
- Experience of integration of O365 and Splunk
- Clear knowledge of information management and cybersecurity capabilities
- Clear knowledge of networking fundamentals, e.g. TCP / IP, DNS, SSL
- Security procedures and reporting experience
- U.S. Citizens who work in the Dell Federal environment must undergo a process of vetting
RSA Experience with Archer.
Certifications for the industry-specific to the position, such as:
Certified Specialist by RSA Archer ®,
Certified Administrator of RSA NetWitness ® Logs & Network,
Certified administrator, RSA NetWitness ® Endpoint
Issue OF PRESCREENING-MUST Have ON RESUME OR Applicant WILL BE DECLINED:
1. Describe your last project for incorporation with Net Witness and your role within the project.
- Has a broad functional influence on the enterprise by offering strategic technological leadership and vision
- Provides recommended design modifications / suggestions for procedures and applications, exercises considerable latitude in deciding mission goals
- Responsible for turning the functional criteria into an framework design suitable to the technological processes and expectations of IT
- Regional effect and/or major market processes are impacted
- Responsible for a broad application portfolio
- Provides leadership in thought and shares expertise
- Responsible for global resource coordination as Professional Lead
- Can lead and be responsible for the implementation of enterprise product systems total technological solutions
- Works well with senior technical staff in the IT sector
Please send your CV to: