Cybersecurity, Production and Operations Executive
- Participates in the analysis of the resources , technology and procedures necessary to protect all facets of the organization.
- Maintains and optimizes methods , procedures, documents, analysis, and software and identifies benchmarks of performance for their successful use.
- Deploys tools, procedures, documents, and technology and lays out standards for performance for their successful usage.
- Deploy on issues of cybersecurity which can be broad and extremely technical, with special focus on defense operations.
- Chooses approaches and strategies to recognize and promote successful responses to defense.
- Plays a key role in networking operations in one or more fields like network , server, portal, device, event management, web, identification, cryptography and other new technologies.
- Provide professional assistance and monitoring with difficulties pertaining to identification and account management.
- AD Services Management.
- Provide some additional assistance of computer management that the company needs.
Troubleshoot IAM and related processes and escalate when required.
CyberArk implementations and operations
- Function in initiatives as specifications changed.
- Good practices and Ticket Management Principles.
- Troubleshooting with end-users.
- Aid for complaint reports.
- Solution CyberArk.
- 100% Work from home.
- US Citizen
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years worked at the IT Engineering job
- CyberArk and positive awareness/understanding of the registry
- Helps pick approaches and strategies to define and promote successful protection solutions
- Supports resources, procedures, paperwork, monitoring, and infrastructure management, and establishes performance requirements for their successful usage.
- Management usually controls the job
- Can build pattern analyzes for cybersecurity operations and report findings
- Works on low intensity safety issues, with strong focus on defense operations
Please send your CV to: