Cybersecurity Domain Architect
The security risk is handled by the Dell Threat & Resiliency organization in all aspect of Dell's business. In order to satisfy the security needs of the largest technology organization in the world, we are currently undergoing tremendous growth. You will have an outstanding opportunity to shape the security community at Dell and further grow your career with team members based in over 15 countries.
- A degree in Information Technology, Information Security or an equivalent major; or 12 + years of direct cybersecurity experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A common awareness of the framework of Cybersecurity and related technology.
- Understands best practices in transformation management & service management with expertise that serves multinational clients.
- Ability to handle tension in a continuously changing world efficiently.
- Acts as a leader and trainer for less senior technical personnel and partners with project management through engineering tasks to implement professional growth.
- Develops in-depth research, collaboration and negotiation with key decision-makers with a special focus on the broad architectural effect of complex solutions to market challenges or customer engagements
- Build architectural sketches, concept schedules, roadmaps, position papers, presentations and concept cost estimates
- Own thought-leading and coordination of assessments of the resources, technology and procedures required to protect all facets of the organization
- Secures company records by identifying compliance requirements; designing, installing and evaluating security systems; preparing safety standards, policies and procedures; mentoring members of the team
- Promotes the creation and creation of security protocols, specifications and recommendations pertaining to different security domains.
- Develops and pushes creative solutions to unparalleled problems; decisions are usually large and practical in nature, have long-term implications and appear to be linked to corporate policy, financial success and optimal usage of capital.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Please send your CV to: