Cybersecurity Consulting Senior Analyst
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, leaders of business units and embedded security champions may provide software or portfolio-level advice.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
- Site: Remote - Texas, U.S.
*** Candidates must be W2 and US Citizenship required
- 1-3 years of professional experience (1 year directly related to IT or functional area) or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Strong knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Familiarization with common protocols and services (FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP, etc.)Experienced with command-line interfaces.
- Task is generally guided by management
- Translates cybersecurity specifications into concrete frameworks, software and product designs for a specific customer, program or initiative
- Works with clients to mitigate compliance risks in terms of safe product setup, implementation and how they match and conform to relevant security protocols and guidelines.
- Guides clients to create and enforce access measures
Please send your CV to: