At advanced stages, business unit executives and embedded security champions can be provided with the software or portfolio-level guidelines.
In one or more fields, you usually provide deeper knowledge and experience.
Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- Bachelor in Science of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or a similar technological area or practical experience equivalent
- 10 + years of practice in information management
- 5 + years of direct or comparable experience in vulnerability analysis , development of vulnerabilities, reverse engineering and fuzzing
- Information of user mode and kernel mode applications for Windows (C / C++/C #) creation
- Experience in vulnerability analysis, development of exploits, reverse engineering, and debugging of kernels
- Competency for all of the following tools: WinDbg, OllyDbg / Immunity Debugger (user and kernel-mode debuggers), IDA Pro, Hex-Rays, Visual Workshop, Driver Verifier Desired Qualifications:
- Experienced programming using C , C++, and Python x86 / x64 assemblies (or a similar scripting language)
- Extensive awareness and understanding with Windows Internal Operating Systems (Kernel, Registry, File System, Windows APIs)
- Familiar with the code for Metasploit
- Analysis of source code for power flow and security bugs
- Security analysis or security bug released
- Getting excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Excellent experience in problem-solving and the capacity to diagnose and solve technical challenges
- Contributes to junior colleagues as a cybersecurity subject matter specialist and tutor
Within and outside of the company, allies with senior management
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single customer, software or project into specific frameworks, apps and model designs
- Provides deeper experience in one direction and specialization
- Provide business unit executives and embedded compliance champions with software or portfolio-level advice
- Acts with a great deal of autonomy and proactively discovers and applies solutions to complicated challenges
- Acts as an authority on the subject and a local cybersecurity leader; directly contributes to the implementation of strategy, legislation, standards and procedures
Please send your CV to: