The candidate must be based in the Austin TX area. The candidate will have a hybrid work environment where they must be able to work both from their home or come into the Round Rock development lab as needed.
****MUST ASK THESE QUESTIONS AND ADD ANSWERS ON TOP OF RESUME*****
1. What development experience do you have and in what particular engineering area(s)?
2. What skill level do you have coding with any programming or scripting languages, such as Python and/or C++?
3. Do you have any storage subsystems background? If so, elaborate.
4. Do you have any experience with storage related validation planning?
5. Do you have any familiarity with I2C analyzers and debugging?
6. What level of experience do you have with Microsoft Server OSes, VMWare ESXi OSes, and/or Linux OSes?
Candidates must be physically able to lift servers to assist in racking server and storage equipment.
- Able to lead a small team, to understand mission priorities and to offer support to accomplish objectives.
- Participates in the process of solutions and peer analysis.
- Assists in the creation of proposals covering existing and changing needs for consumers.
- Establishes a bond with technical client counterparts.
- Participates in growth efforts-related client sessions.
- Provides guidance to competency lead on methodology and best practice collateral.
- Understand that for long periods of travel may be required.
- Provides technical and advisory assistance on options and solutions.
- Participates as required in pre-sales qualifications and execution of professional architectural architecture, communication techniques and plans; works within a larger initiative on a single workstream; assists and instructs less skilled co-workers by formal instruction or on-the-job mentoring; teaches customer employees.
- Connects project status and all client complaints to PM on a daily basis.
- Encourages Sr. Consultant / PM for issues specific to the project and advises on the commitment needed to execute the implementations delegated.
Please send your CV to: