Consultant - United States
- Must be W2
- 8+ years of experience in implementation or support OneSource Indirect Tax Determination (previously known as Sabrix).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with global teams.
- Competent to work in an Agile process.
- Experience with leveraging Microsoft TFS at a high technical level in systems analysis phases applying technologies to the current and future business environment .
- Experience with integrating Oracle / SAP Finance modules and related Sabrix would be an added advantage.
- Provides technical advice, consultancy and support on solutions opportunities.
- Engages in pre-sales qualifications and delivery of technical architectural design, strategies and plans
- Support and mentor less experienced co-workers through on-the-job training or formal training programs; trains customer personnel.
- Supports Sr. Consultant/PM as required for project-related items and advises on effort needed to implement projects.
- Update project status and customer related issues to PM.
- Participates in solution and peer review process
- Able to lead a small team, to understand project objectives and to provide support to achieve objectives.
- Helps in the creation of proposal, ensuring to address all the user current needs and changes.
- Works well with client technical counterparts.
- Participates in meetings with clients on development efforts.
- Able to recommend the methodology and best practice collateral to competency lead.
- Travel may be required.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Remote - Texas, United States
Please send your CV to: